My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 6 December 2014

Softly Falling...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all ok :D

Today I have a card to share using the fabulous Create-a-Card Softly Falling Die
I absolutely adore this die :D
It is avaliable from the Crafter's Companion Shop HERE
I wonder if we will get any Snow this Winter, it sure is feeling cold enough lol
I cut and embossed the die on my Ebosser and used some distress ink on all the edges, the papers are from the Vintage Christmas Collection cd rom as is the bow and sentiment, the snowflakes I cut using Die'sire Snowflakes - My Faves if you didn't already know loooooool, I added a few pearls from my stash.

Thanks for Popping By
Have a FANTATIC day
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Joey. Love the design and all the snowflakes.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.i love the card fold and all the fabulous snowflakes ;D

xx coops xx