My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 7 December 2014

Moonbeam Meadow...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all doing ok :D

Today I have an Easel Card to share from the Fabulous Moonbeam Meadow Collection
This is from the papercraft kit, but the Card Companions on the Cd rom are some of my MOST FAVE ever! I love the designs :D
You will find the Collection HERE over in the Crafter's Companion Shop
How adorable is this snowman!!! I just adore him :) 
I used elements from the papercraft kit and cd rom, the ivy is from a Die'sire die and I used 3d glue to shape the sentiment, the embellies are from my stash.

I would like to enter him into
A Crafty Mess - Any Goes/Trad Christmas Colours
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas
MAWTT - Christmas Climate - Frosty, Icy, Snowy and SUPER COLD (London,UK)
Divas by Design - Feeling Festive

Thanks for Popping By
Have a FAB Day
Jo
x x x

4 comments:

coops said...

aw so stunning joey.i love your papers and details and the snowmen are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Riette said...

an awesome easel card with all the different panels & embellishments!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Moving Along with The Times.
xxx
Riƫtte, DT & hostess

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card and colors thank you for joining us at A Crafty Mess Challenge Sue DT xx

Wheelie Crafty said...

Wow I love your funky easel card... Thank you so very much for joining in on our challenge at "A Crafty Mess." Good luck, and we hope to see you again soon...

Rhonda DT
http://a-crafty-mess.blogspot.co.uk
http://craftyartisans.blogspot.co.uk
http://101watercolor.blogspot.co.uk