My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 11 December 2014

Reindeer Ride Saffi...

Happy Thursday

Its my fave time of the week, how fast is this coming around!!!
Its time for some Digital Delights Inspiration
You can see what my teamies have done HERE
and you will find all images over in the SHOP HERE
I have used the fab 
How much fun is this Girlie, I love her little face!
I coloured her up with spec noirs and kept her in more traditonal colours. The embellies are from my stash the ivy and snowflake are Die'sire dies and the sentiment computer generated.

Thanks for Popping By Today
Jo
x x x

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Such an adorable card
luv
Debby

Kat W said...

Aw, so sweet and such gorgeous pastel shades :-) Fabulous details too!

Hugs, Kat x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Love these wonderful colors Joey. Fantastic card. Hugs, joann

coops said...

aw so gorgeous joey.adorable sweet image and i love your soft colours and pretty details ;D

xx nic xx