My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Chocolate...

Hello Everyone
Mmmmmm how much of this Chocolate stuff are we going to consume this month!!! 
LOL

I thought I would make a little Chocolate Box that has been shown to us by the lovely Sara Davies
You will find the instructions for this on the Big Score Ideas DVD
and using the Big Score this is super easy to make :D
Have a peek over in the Crafter's Companion Shop for loadsa Goodies
 I used one of the Create-a-Card dies, I love this one :D
I cut it on red card and then sprayed over with some spray and sparkle, love that stuff too, the sentiment is computer generated, the papers from the Vintage Christmas Cd rom and embellies from my stash, the star I cut on a punch 
The inside sentiment is from the sentimentals range which I mounted. The Chocolate Mmmmmm
I have made this as one of the Teacher Gifts I have for my kiddies to give out this year :D

There are loads of these projects everyone has been doing over in the Group on Facebook, do take a peek if you need any inspiration, they really are fab, fun and FAST to do, Thanks Sara :D

Thanks for Popping By
Jo
x x x

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

awesome project and choc looks yummy too. Checkout Divas by design you won

Sarah said...

Ooooh I could manage that very nicely thank you!! I can see I'm going to have to cave and get that board!! Shame!! Love what you have done xx

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.i love the choccy surprise and stunning traditional nativity :D

xx nic.xx