My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 27 November 2014

Digital Delights...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all well :)

Its time for some inspiration from the Digital Delights DT
Today I have used the fab Donnie & Slippy and I made a money wallet
You can check out what my teamies have done HERE
and you can find heaps of images over in the Shop
Which also has a sale on whoop whoop
Coloured with Spec noirs but sorry I havent my list, the embossing folder is from the CC Vintage range, and the paper from the Bebunni pad Ribbon and pearls from my stash

This is a DL sized card with the fold at the top

Thanks for Popping By
Have a GREAT Night
Joey
x x x

2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Joey, I like the design
Kevin xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Joey this is just lovely. I love the money wallet and the bow and snowflake are fantastic. Hugs, joann