My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 20 November 2014

Digital Delights...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all doing ok

Its time for some Inspiration from the Digital Delights Team
You can check out what my teamies have done HERE
and you will find so many gorgeous images in the SHOP HERE
I have used the fab
I coloured this cutie up with markers and cut and mounted using 3d glue onto a nestie, the paper is from the Bebunni Pad, and the purple card is coredinations, the embellies are from my stash, again my fave Die'sire Snowflakes and Seasonal Tree, that is such a useful die to have. I added a little sprinkle to the fur and sprayed the whole card with Spray and Sparkle.

I would like to enter this into
Everybody Art - Circle on the Card

Thanks for Popping By
Joey 
x x x

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Such a fabulous cute Christmas card.
luv
Debby

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Joey love the image .
Hugs Jumlie xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Jo love it
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous, Joey! Love those pretty, soft colours and your lush bow! xxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Joey..love the cute monkey and fabulous colouring and card design..brilliant.

luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

Very cute card Joey, love the design.

Donna x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Joey....I love how you did the buttons. Wonderful dies as well. Hugs, joann