My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 25 September 2014

Gosh its been a while...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all well
So sorry I have had so much on my blog has been neglected!

Its Thursday which means its time for some inspiration from the Digital Delights DT
You can check out what my teamies have done HERE
AND you will find all images in the SHOP HERE
I have used
So cute!
I coloured her up with markers and cut her out, I mounted her using 3d collall glue, the papers are from the Vintage pad from Crafter's Companion, the fence is a Martha Stewart punch and the bunting a Lala Land punch, embellies from my stash.

Thanks for Popping By
Short and Sweet
Joey
x x x

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Joey this is so cute. Love the little heart bunting and the paper piecing on her.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chrissy said...

So adorable Joey...fab colouring and love the banner and papers and card design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Stressed Stamper said...

love the buntin.
Glad to have you back
Sarah

Jane Savage said...

Those papers are gorgeous, Joey and I love Bella’s fabulous hair!
Have a lovely weekend! xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Joey, love the sweet image and beautiful detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Heather said...

A fabulous card Joey, a great design and lovely papers. Your image is adorable - I love the fantastic colouring of you hair and such beautiful flowers and details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Colette said...

Lovely card Joey, fab fun image, beautifully coloured, great papers and embellies too, hugs, Colette xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful coloring Joey...I love this...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

coops said...

aw so stunning joey.adorable sweet image and your design and colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx