My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 31 July 2014

Christmas on the Last Day of July...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all well

I am here today with a last day of July Christmas Card to share
Using the FABULOUS Poinsettia Girl from Art by Mi Ran
She is so pretty, and will adapt to so many different colour schemes you may have this Christmas
I have gone with traditonal colours - RedGreen and Gold
I cannot wait to colour her up in contemporary colours
You will find lots of Christmas/Winter Images HERE in the Shop
I love her so much, she was a joy to colour which I did with markers, I added some gold pearls to the poinsettia centres, The paper and poinsettias are from the Bebunni Christmas pads from Crafter's Companion, the embellies are from my stash, You can just see a little of the sagey green lace, I wish I had brought more of that it looks so pretty on cards.

I would like to enter her into
Creative Card Crew - Christmas
Party Time Tuesday - Christmas in July

Looking forward to seeing your Christmassy Art by Mi Ran Makes
Thanks for Popping By
Have a Fab Day
Joey
x x x

6 comments:

Laine said...

This really caught my eye Joey. Its stunning.
Laine
xx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful colouring and a gorgeous card love the centres of the poinsettias
hugs Kate xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Joey this is gorgeous, what fantastic colouring sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

coops said...

oh wow fabulous image and colouring joey and i love your red and green combo :D

xx coops xx

La Famille B said...

so cute !
Kiss for france
thanks playing with us at PartytimeTuesdays

talkis23 said...

Your Card its Beautiful Thank for playing at PTT