My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Barkley...

Hiya Everyone
Mid Week already! Hope you are all well

I am here today to share some more loveliness which is Barkley
You will find all things Barkley over in the Crafter's Companion Shop :)
He is too cute!
I have made a Shadow Box
I used some of the Barkley papercraft kit on this card, the swirly die cut is from Die'sire, the embellies are from my stash, and the papers are the Barkley inserts and from the paperkit, I do love the soft colours on them. I used my ultimate board to scallop the edges of the paper for just inside the box.

Thanks for Popping By
Hope you have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x


3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aww cute and love the colours x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card joey, I love it!!
Kevin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.stunning design and muted colours and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx