My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 22 June 2014

Sleigh Bells Ring...

Are you Listening?! looooool
I cannot tell you how many Christmassy songs I have been singing this past week!
Hope you are all doing ok

Its the night before
The launch of the fabulous 4DD with Leann and Dawn over on Create and Craft
I am super excited for the launch of this Bebunni collection it is simply delish!!!

Today I have an easel card to share with you
How cute is this, I love working with these characters and chucking a lot of glitter about :)
I printed off some papers and one of the easel designs from the cd rom, the sentiment is also from the cd rom. I added some embellies and some sweet little pine cones, love those. The card base is centura pearl and I used co-ordinating coredinations cardstock, my trusty collalls as well.
You will find those over in the Crafter's Companion SHOP

I would like to enter this into

Thanks for Popping By
Hope you have a lovely nighttime
Joey
x x x

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Cuuuuuuuuuute!! Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Creation....Just perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas, thank you for joining us, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge.....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
XX