My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 20 June 2014

Crafter's Companion June Challenge...

Happy Friday
Hello Weekend

I am here to share my make for the current Crafter's Companion Challenge
This month our theme is 
"Tags, Bags and Boxes"
You can find out all the info HERE over on Facebook
I decided to make a little gift set for Mum and Baby
I thought that you could fill the boxes with little goodies to treat new mum and little baby
(sorry about the pic!)
I used centura pearl and coredinations cardstock, and some acetate for the holes which I cut using diecuts. All embellies are from my stash, the embossing folder is little circles from Crafter's Companion, and the boxes I made using the Sweet Treats Embossing boards - boy are these fun and fabulousy easy to work with! Love them
You will find them HERE in the Crafter's Companion Shop

Thanks for popping By
Have a Great Evening
Joey
x x x

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh Joey wow wow wow this is fabulous so inspirational
hugs Kate xx

Laine said...

Stunning project Joey.
Laine
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous creation Joey, love this beautiful work of art...a reminder... I hope you have joined in my candy and blog hop....♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fabulous project, love it Joey!
Helen x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Ooooh this is lovely, Joey! Super clever too! Hugs, Lesley