My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 7 April 2014

Without Words - April...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all ok

Its time for another Without Words Challenge
Thanks for joining us last month
This month we have a bit of a Marmite theme LOOOOOL
" Birthday Cards for Men"
Hmmmmm I don't mind making those pesky men a card, but I know some people hate it, so time to through caution to the wind and make one up :)
***SORRY about the blurry pic***
I have used this fab image from Digi Stamp Boutique, coloured with copics, the papers are from my stash, I used a Martha Stewart border punch, ribbon and pearls from me stash, and I pierced the edge of the image with a piercing tool.

I would like to enter this into
Cute Card - All Boy
Cards Galore - Include your Favourite Colour - Green

Thanks for Popping By
Looking forward to seeing your makes this month
Back in a Bit with my KraftyHands DT Post
Joey
x x x

8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Fab male card Joey, cute image just perfect.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card and image Joey.
Hugs Sue

Curly said...

This is gorgeous Joey I love the papers its such a cheerful m,ale card, Love it :)
have a lovely afternoon
hugs Bridget :) x

coops said...

stunning male card joey.i love your design and fantastic image ;D

xx coops xx

wienerhoneymooners said...

I agree, stunning male card, so vibrant ans bright!! We used to have a pool table, and it was so fun!!

Love to see you link up to Paper Crafting Challenges – newer card challenge that has 10 more days to play and this theme is Masculine!! Love to see you there! What a sweet card!

Gemma said...

Cool male card
Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Including your favourite colour challenge #4
Gemma xx

Dawn G Designs said...

Love the image and your colors! Perfect male card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use your favorite color #4, Dawn DT Member x

heidy said...

What a great card Joey!!
Thanks for joining CCT this week!
XXX Heidy