My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 7 April 2014

KraftyHands - April Challenge...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all ok :)
Monday again

Its time for another Challenge over at KraftyHands
Thanks for joining us last month
This month we have a fab sketch for you to follow
You can check out what my teamies have done HERE
I have used the gorgeous Femme Fatale CD Rom you will find that HERE in the KraftyHands SHOP
I used one of the pyrampage sheets, I do love these! and the papers from the cd, all embellies from my stash.

I would like to enter her into
Simon Says - Happy Birthday (Happy 5th Birthday Guys)

Thanks for popping by
Have a Great Monday
Please SCROLL DOWN for my Without Words DT Post
Joey
x x x


6 comments:

cheryl said...

wow stunning hun love that image great papers love it hugs cheryl xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Joey great colours .
Hugs Julie xxx

mags said...

A gorgeous card Joey.
Mags
x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Joey
So vintage , so feminine such beautiful eye candy .
hugs Shirley-Anne. DT

cheiron said...

What a lovely vintage lady with her pup! Great design. Thank you so much for playing along in the Simon Says Happy Birthday Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

coops said...

so stunning joey.gorgeous pretty design and your vintage lady is beautiful :D

xx coops xx