My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 17 April 2013

The Paper Shelter...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok.
 Its been a beautiful few days here weather wise, hope it continues!
Nialls had a few bad days back, I had a phonecall to say it was over us not having finished the bedrooms yet, my gosh that boy! Have nearly killed myself trying to get straight and still not done. 
Still struggling here, think this is the most dragged out flu ever! Its been one aspect of it after another and my energy levels are a flat out zero! the bags under my eyes are ridculous :( 
My jaw hurts where I havent eaten as much as usual, but its keeping it in me which has been the problem, ARRRRRRRRRGH why do we have to get ill :( It Sucks! 

Anyways...
Onto Brighter things...
The Paper Shelter has reached 1,000 Followers YAY, Thankyou All :)
and to celebrate we have something a little special with the prizes this week

Thanks for joining Team A last week, this week its Team B's turn to host
Our theme is
"Make it Bloom"

***This weeks Prizes - WOW***
Our usual $30 Gift Certificate
and 
another lucky winner will win a $20 Gift Certifticate
Coolio
and for this week only you can win these whether you use a Paper Shelter Image or Not, WE WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU DID though :) You can join us HERE on the Challenge Blog

Today I have used
I always say that with an accent in my head lol, how cute is this hedgie!
As always you will find all the images HERE in the Shop
Arrrrrrrgh I love this guy! So cute, and he just made me smile when colouring him up! I did that using copics and a touch of white pen, the flowers are from wild orchid, little butterflies cut with a punch, the zigzag edge is cut from a MS Punch, Leaves from a nestie and pearls and ribbon from my stash.

I would like to enter this into
A Little Bit Crafty - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Spring Shades
Digital Tuesday - Springtime

Thanks for popping by today
have a great day
Joey
x x x





19 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Sorry I've not stopped by for a while hun, it's all been a bit mad. Love this little hedgie chap, oh bless, so cute. Sorry you are not feeling 100%, so sending big warm hugs! Squirrel xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is just stunningly gorgeous :0) Hugs Pops x

Judith said...

Aw he's such a cutie Joey - love the colour combo - hope you start to pick up soon - one thing about it is you can only get better you've already had worse! Hugs Judith x

Eileen said...

So sorry that you are still not feeling well.
Love today's card, such a cute image, fabulous colouring and love the dramatic colours
Eileen x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Joey, what a cute image and I love what youve done with it, the flowers are gorgeous to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Cards By MI said...

Fabby looking card Joey. Such wonderful design and fabby use of that super cute image. I hope that you are all feeling better soon. It's such hard time when you all get ill. Have been like that here too. Have my oldest home from school today with fever. A never ending story...
Love n hugs
Marie

Tracey said...

Love this card Joey, it's such fun :)
Hope you're having a fab week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

karen said...

oh he is fab made me smile too, fabulous card Joey! Yuck you sound so poorly really hope you can shift it soon and feel better, hugs, Karenx

Sheryl said...

This little fella is so sweet. i really love the design of your card. He looks so sweet and cosy sitting there!
Hugs Sheryl xx

downrightcrafty said...

love the whole card but especially love the framing with the flowers and the added white gel on the image really pops
Hugs Kate xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Joey, I like the image the colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww so cute! Love the colours too, just gorgeous. Hope you're fully recovered soon hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Debs said...

Great card Joey, fantastic colouring and those little white dots make such a difference.
Hope you feel better soon,
Hugs Debs

Grandma Bonnie said...

Joey, this little cutie made me chuckle :)

Shelby Goolsby said...

Joey this is just so cute!! I love the colors and and great sentiment...wonderful creation as always. Hugs,Shelby

coops said...

so stunning joey.really gorgeous image and colours and your design is fabulous :D
fingers crossed you are feeling tip top again soon.

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is just so cute Joey! Sorry you still are unwell hope you are feeling better soon! Hugs Susan x

PS Thanks for joining us at our first challenge at A Little Bit Crafty, x

Lisa said...

Hi Joey, Love this card, really like the framing in black. Thanks for joining us at the first A Little Bit Crafty Challenge. Lisa Sparkle :)