My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Crafty Sentiments...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all ok, Still struggling to shift this stoopid flu :( 
All kiddies back to school today :) I thought Niall was happy about it, but he didnt have a great day yesterday eeeeeek :(

Its my first post as a DT member for Crafty Sentiment Designs :)
Whoo Hoo, Well Chuffed to be part of this team
Hope I dont let you all down, I will add my new teamies to my sidebar later but for now you can check out their fab creations HERE on the Blog
The theme this week is set by our Audrey
" Lace and Pearls"
and I have used the super gorgeous "Cheers" Stamp, Love her
You can get many more stamps over in the Shop
I coloured her up with copics and added a touch of white pen and a tiny bit of glamour dust you cant really see. The numbers were cut on my cricut, the Name done on the comp, This was for a friend :) Papers from my stash, as was the lace and pearls.

I would like to enter her into
One Stop - Pastels
Make it Monday - Any Goes
Dream Valley - Happy Birthday

This weeks prize is this gorgeous stamp


Thanks for popping in Today
Have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

14 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is just simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x

Mary J said...

What a great card, Joey! Love your sassy cool gal!

rachel said...

Hi there Joey - love this card - this image of Jasmin is just fabulous! Thanks for dropping by my blog too! Hugs rachel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fantastic card joey, love the image and so beautifully coloured, kate x

Linda . J said...

A fantastic card Joey loving the colours you have used and the image is brilliant
Hugs Linda

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Joey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rene said...

Fabulous! Just awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for a new challenge!
Rene :D

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card love the fab image and pretty papers xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love the image and colours!
Helen x

Grandma Bonnie said...

Congrats, Joey..a well deserved position. Your coloring is fantastic..even with you feeling poorly. Hope you start to feel well soon.

coops said...

so stunning joey.gorgeous pretty image and i love your colours ;D
i hope you are feeling better soon and huge congrats on your new DT :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

I love this card it is great and the image is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at OSCC. Good Luck xoxoxox

ladyjanet_56 said...

this is a lovely card I love everything about it, thank you for joining in at
OSCC. Janet

Laura Love said...

This is totally adorable! Your coloring is stunning!