My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Hi Everybody

I hope you have all had a good day :O) I made one card today for the Magnolia meets Stampavie Challenge, I am not sure what went wrong but I am not 100% on it, but hey ho, thats what its all about trial and error, I love this stamp, I couldnt decide on sitting or standing Alva, but went for standing and some mushrooms, so that fits the theme this week which is to use two stamps. Heres my card:-
Sorry not great pics. I coloured Alva and the shrooms with promarkers, and stuck them to the sizzix oval. Alva is stuck with 3d foam. I didnt realise until I stamped her that she has a full face lol, (HAPPY SUE?LOL) The patterned papers are all k&co. The flowers prima and pearls queen&co. The brown ribbon is stampin up and the gold from my stash. I had an attempt at distressing the edges dont think I pulled it off well enough, I dont have a tool so used the middle of my scissors to do it.
Heres the inside:-I tried to follow the front inside and changed the cardstock to a mustard colour as writing wouldnt show on the red. Thanks for Looking.x

I was tagged by Lynda, thanks hunny :O) to select the 6th picture from the 6th folder I have done this previously you can see it Here. I wont pass this on again as many people have already displayed their 6th pictures :O)

I was also given an award from Michele, Thankyou hunny :O) I am touched you thought of me, this award comes with some rules they are:-
a) First list 10 honest things about yourself making them interesing
b) Pass this onto 7 other bloggers who you feel embody the spirit of Honest Scrap
So heres my 10 honests, not sure if interesting but true lol
1:- I Worry Worry Worry, I fret over the smallest of things and then Worry over those
2:- I am so impatient, if I ordered something today it should be here tomoz if not why not lol!!!
3:- I am very fussy with the way my washing gets hanged out, pegs have to be the same colour on each item, and everything hung in the right way
4:- I hold grudges, not good for me but it happens
5:- I have a great long term memory, short term is awful
6:- I treasure my Friends, the family you pick for yourself right?! lol
7:- I am far too soft for my own good
8:- I love Formula One, cant wait till the new season starts
9:- I love Music, I try to pick fave tracks but far to many, I always have my headies on whilst crafting and my howling drives them here all mad
10:- I took my art gcse a year early and got a better grade then than when I sat it the second time
Not that interesting lol, I am passing this onto:- Sue, Mandi, Heidi, Jill, Michele, Hazel, and Kim
hope you dont mind :O)

Sorry for the long one AGAIN!!! but I dont think I rambled much today lol......... Thanks for stopping by :O) xxx

16 comments:

Tasha said...

Hey Joey, you certainly are on it this card is lovely, i absolutely adore your colouring of the image - its perfect and i love the layout and colours
love tasha xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Joey and just love your beautiful colouring of this cute image, love the colours and details, Hugs, Nikki x

Enfys said...

Gorgeous card Joey, love all the brown/taupey tones, really unusual colour combo. Great job
hugs
Enfys

Anonymous said...

oh she is so sweet and I hadn't thought about the full face...I like it!

Sharon Caudle said...

She's adorable Joey! I had to laugh about the face comment! My daughter keeps telling me I need to finish Tilda's face. :) Your coloring is wonderful! Great card!!

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Joey.
Wonderful coloring and the colors are so pretty.

Karen x

Rach said...

love your card joey, great image and fab colours. hugs rachxx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card...love the layout and colours.
Emma x

Wendy said...

Great card
Wendy x

Mooneybeams said...

A fellow crafting warbler! I always sing while I craft and I do a fantastic impression of a cat with it's tail trapped in a door! I like the card, don't worry about it! Browns and reds go beautifully.

Raspberry Cupcake said...

Gorgeous card!

I came to look at your sketch saturday card, but got side-tracked!

All of your cards are really good!

Beth said...

Gorgeous card, I love the warm colour scheme! xx

Tara said...

Can't see why you're not 100% on this Joet, it's fab! I love the flowers in front of the toadstools and the distressing looks great!
Enjoyed reading your 10 facts too! xx

sylvia said...

great card
hugs sylvia

cats whiskers said...

Great card again hun I just love this little Alva and your cilours are perfect. I loved reading your facts it is nice to get to know nmore about the people you visit (being a bit nosey)
Hugs Jacqui x

Heather said...

Gorgeous card - such lovely colours and I love your colouring of Alve (Isn't she gorgeous - I fell in love with her and Alf for that matter).
hugs Heather xx