My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Sketch Saturday

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all well today!.I seem to have let time get away from me, did the big food shop and by the time that was done I was too exhausted to do anything else after a very late night last night.I am sat here with my wheat bag on my neck and shoulder,not sure if its crook from last night or just cold. I have made one card this evening for the Sketch Saturday Challenge. http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/ Gorgeous dt cards as always. Heres my take:-I was just looking at the dt cards again, and does mine wavier too much, I am not quite sure why my sheep ended up green lol, it just worked for me! I do hope its ok.

Thanks for Looking.x

Its day 9 over on Katharinas Advent Calendar,With the gorgeous Melinda Christmas Angel, I was lucky enough to recieve this stamp with my mystery prize, so wont enter for today but good luck to everybody http://katharina1704.blogspot.com

Wrap up Warm! :O)

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a sweet card
Wendy x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi hun, I loves your green sheep, just the right shade of green, love that image. I must get round to doing a challenge or two, have been busy prepping for my class for this evening. Have a good day tom, Heidi xxx

Helen said...

Fab card! That sheep is sooooo cute!
Helen x

Tab said...

oooh liking this card a lot! Love the colour combo, very striking!:0)
Tab xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Joey, this is another gorgeous card hun, really lovely. Hugs Linda x

cats whiskers said...

Faulous card love that little sheep
Hugs Jacqui x

Claire said...

Great card, I love the papers and the sheep is very cute.

Claire

Jo said...

Hi Joey!

This card is lovely and oh so cute!
You've interpreted the sketch beautifully.
Thank you for joining us this week

Jo xx

Suzanne said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a lovely comment. Your cards are fab. I have bookmarked your blog so I can pop back

Suzanne x

Rach said...

A fabulous card Joey. hugs rachxx

craftyrachel said...

What a cute sheep! I love the colors you have chosen. Your take on the sketch is wonderful. I like the size card you chose. Great job!