My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Christmas and Birthday Challenge

This week there is another fabby sketch to follow, I like this one loads, I think when I am doing my cards I will experiment more with layers and strips behind images as I love the sketches with them. http://christmasandbirthdaycards.blogspot.com/ Heres mine for this week:-


Christmas

I coloured the image with a mix of promarkers and whispers pens. I added rub ons to the backing strips and flowers with a snowflake and punched heart in the middle. My fave bit is the brown inked aqua card, I love those colours together, note to self buy more of the same colours! lol. This is going into a box (one of the empty ones from christmas I know which one I want when the kids open their pressies lol) and I am starting for next year lol oh dear lets get this one over first!


Birthday Sorry about the lighting, my camera was not playing! but it is much much brighter than it looks here!I coloured tilda with promarkers, I added flowers with hearts in the centres, I added a hero arts greeting on the bottom.

Both of them arent to crowded which I like, I didnt want to add much as it would have come away from the sketch I didnt want that to happen. Fabulous dt cards again this week.

Thanks for Looking.x

Wow Katharinas Generosity is still ongoing with the fabulous Advent Calendar, which has now reached day 10! wow, get tonight over with and it will be 14 days till the man in red comes a visiting! The kids excitement is growing by the day! must admit mine is a little too! lol, Thanks again Katharina. Go check out Katharinas blog http://katharina1704.blogspot.com

I am now going to try and blog hop with me chunky keyboard and mouse grrrr springs to mind, I have hardly blog hopped at all due to this blimen thing! still I am sure I will get used to it again. Hubby has all his settings different to how I use a computer and trying to change them is a nightmare, he says its cos he uses everything updated so I feel like I am learning allover again lol, oh joy! Enjoy the rest of your evening.xxx

2 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Joey,

Gorgeous carsd again.
Love the images and colours.
Thanks for joining the JCBC.

xoxo karin

Frau Ninchen said...

both cards are cute!i love the colours!
thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo janina