My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday, 23 October 2008

Cute Card Thursday #33

Over on http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com the challenge is to make a card with the night stars or something spooky!. seeing as I dont own a single spooky stamp I went with the night star. I found some stickers the other night when I was rummaging through my papers and thought it would work ok for this card.
I used this tilda as she has stars on her jumper and coloured her with whispers pens, I used the swiss dots embossing folder, the green paper is anna griffin and I used the sizzix oval frame, I cut the star and embossed that and ran some stazon and yellow ink over the top of it, I added a brad through the centre.

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love the colours you have used and the sweet Tilda image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Roz said...

That's lovely! I really like the colours and the stamp. I love Tilda's.

Love Roz

Tab said...

What a stunningly beautiful card, love it! :0) Tab xx

Lyn said...

lovely card Joey, I just love the colours you have used

Scrapmumur said...

Stunning!!!!!
great colours and details..your image looks wonderful.
I love it!!
Hugs Mumur

Cathy said...

Lovely card, love the colours and the embossing.
Cathy xx

Sue said...

I absolutely LOVE this card...the sentiment is wonderful!

Shary said...

Great take on the theme and a lovely card.

Kim Piggott said...

Oh what a gorgeous card. Love your star.
So pretty.
kim x

Hiya, My name is Lynne. said...

Love the card, the colours are great. Like the frame etc. WOW!!!
Lynne

Erin said...

Fab card, love the colours and the layout.
Erin x

Bev said...

What a fabulous card - love the layout. Gorgeous colours and papers too

hugs Bev x