I have had these just sitting there (if they were money they would have been burning a hole in my pocket), so thought i best use them, not sure what to do with them either!!!
This first one, i used alcohol inks to cover the domino, i used 2 different shades of blue and some red, which when done looks purple! yay! well it did until i stamped the image and covered it in utee, now usually for me the effect stays how it is, but on the domino it seemed to seperate the alcohol ink mix and the colours stood out on there own again, so i had to change my colour scheme so out the window went the purple!. the rest of it i just played with to make the atc look how i wanted it too there was no plan with it. i chose this image firstly because i love this stamp, but secondly because i dont have any images that would sit well on a domino shape.I like the red, but i much prefer the brown and greens of this next one. I had some vellum left from something else which was covered with alcohol inks, and decided to use the same image but different colour scheme, it seems very natural for me and i quite like it, learning from my utee mistake i chose not to cover this one in utee, i like all the elements in this.