My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 4 May 2008

yay i finally got some craft time!


and what a relief it was, so i set off with easy things, as my mind really isn't in the think about it mode!, got some more time now to make a few more things and hopefully it will get some more creativeness flowing!, as you can tell a magnolia moment, i then remembered i had some hotp stamps from a kit i brought of qvc and i think they will match up well with the magnolias. i also now have a thing for flowers, and my stash doesnt have near as many as i would like!, the flowers on the yellow card are from joanna sheen, i ordered a bundle of prima flowers from ebay and i'm hoping that i get on with them, if i do i am guessing that i will be placing a bigger order next time, so my vice for now is flowers!. i used aqua pencils to colour the images, but decided i did not want the images to be solid colours on these cards, i quite like them like this though. so that was my crafty 5 minutes now off to dabble some more!.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE Blog :)

My name is Cindy said...

Good to see you finding time to craft!! Loving those little images.