My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 9 April 2008

thankyou

i have nothing to show you on here for the last few days, so thought i would say a huge thankyou to all of you who have been commenting on my works, it really really is appreciated from each and everyone of you.xxx
not feeling to great this last day or so, have a mouth full of ulcers, am so hoping i am not getting a bug, the throat is on the horse sore side too, still i have ally at the weekend so cant afford to do the sick thing this week!, i know its not the chickenpoxs like my daughter has had, just keeping those fingers crossed my son doesnt get it!
i have my nans 80th party a week on friday so that is something else to look forward too! have a wee feeling i might just see the bottom of the loo bowl that night! hahaha
i have been scouring blogs and my gosh there are some stunning blogs out there!!! keep up the fantastic work ladies. should hope to post something arty or crafty after the weekend now, look forward to seeing some of you at ally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

My name is Cindy said...

REally wish I was coming Joey. Have a great day.