My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Back to School...

Last day of August O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I have a card to share for one of the challenges a while ago on the Simply Betty Facebook page, I absolutely adore Simply Betty images :) 
I have however lost my colour list so cannot share that with you right now - sorry
You will find heaps of gorgeousness in the Simply Betty store
I coloured her with Spectrum noir markers and mounted her onto my card base using 3d glue gel. The papers and deep purple centura pearl I cut using a spiral punch from Stampin' Up. The "A" was cut using the contempoary letters from Die'sire and the sentiment from the Verity Rose range :)

I think I'll be giving this to my Syds - last year of school oh my days how did that happen!!!!!!!!

Until next time
Jo
x x x

3 comments:

Jane said...

It's really strange hearing "back to school" as my little one is erm 21 now.......so it's back to Uni in October (for another 2 years) Lovely card Joey xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Joey, love the adorable image & amazing colouring.

Unknown said...

Love the plaque idea and the butterflies