My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 13 June 2016

NEVER Grow Up...

Happy Monday
I am hoping this week is kinder than last

Today I have a cute card to share using a gorgeous image from Mo Manning
I love Peter Pan - and I love how it captures kiddies imagination
Wouldn't you love to go back to being a kiddie, no worries, no stresses, fun fun fun before technology took over! 

I coloured him up with Spectrum noir markers and mounted him to my card using 3d glue gel. The embossing folder is from the Textures range from Crafter's Companion as are the dies - the ivy is one of my most used, as is the Kimono blossom branch, I also used Sheena's jungle leaves folder and covered it all in distress inks, for all things Crafter's Companion check out the shop

Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin - HB2, FS2,7,TN2,3,4,5,FS6,8
Hair - EB2,5,6,8
Brown - EB2,5,6,8,BG5
Green - LG4,5,JG2,6
Light Green - CG2,3,4
Grey - IG3,5,6
Blue - TB2

Thanks for popping by 
Have a loverly day
Jo
x x x

5 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

I certainly would love to be a kid again :-(
Fantastic card Jo. Love your colouring and the little screen you created with the dies and embossing folders. Love it,
Hope you have a better week
Hugs Kelly

Stamping Bubbles said...

Fabulous cards Jo. Yes I would like to go back to more innocent times. I don't remember horrible things happening when I was a child of the 70s.
Enjoy your week. I hope it is happier than last week.
Lesley

coops said...

So stunning Joey.Fantastic detailing and colouring and I love the fab image ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Joey, love the fab image & design.

Donna x

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just amazing Joey!!!!