My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 3 May 2016

First Biccys - Now Cake...

Gosh I am proper spoiling you this week!
Good job its virtual eh! 

Today I have a Verity Rose make to share with you :)
Its a scrummy one too - cake - and not just any cake - CHOCOLATE cake
yes please nom nom
This was a project I made for the fabulous Verity Rose Collection from Crafter's Companion :) you will find all things Verity Rose in the Crafter's Companion Shop 
This was so much fun to make, I used centura pearl then made a cake slice from it - I actually made a whole cake - but it was absolutely HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE so I opted for the 1 slice instead! Love that you can actually pop something inside if you want too. For my base I used an upside down paper plate, I covered it in doilies (these ones are from Sara's love range) I then used some coloured centura pearl and some dies from the verity rose collection to decorate.

NOM NOM NOM
I screwed some little bits of coredinations card up to create crumbs

The candle is from a local supermarket pack, and I added a bow to the back

I was so super chuffed with this fork and spoon, they are plastic and I covered them in silver gliding wax, they looked so good! and real! The sentiment and image are both Verity Rose
Isn't she gorgeous! This is Cupcake - A girl after my own heart lol - tea n cake yep!

Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin - PP4,FS6,8,TN2,3,4,BG5,FS2,7
Hair - FS8,6,PP4,BG4,5
Pink - pp4,fs6,8
Aqua - BT2,3,4
Cream - EB1,2,BG4
White - BT2,IG3,5,TB1, Blender
Grey - BG5,7
Green - LG3,DG1,2
Crystal Clear sparkle pen

Thanks for popping by
Have a loverly day
Jo
x x x

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is amazing, I thought they were real cutlery, the gilding wax looks fantastic. Well done

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is wonderful Joey, great creation x

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely amazing Jo , it looks very yummy.
Hugs Julie xxx