My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 29 April 2016

Backgrounds with refills...

YEP!
I know, who knew you could create backgrounds using your spectrum noir refills!
Well not me lol
That was until I saw a fab tutorial over on the Spectrum Noir blog from one of my lovely teamies
http://www.spectrumnoir.com/grid-background/
So easy and so clever, I actually had so much fun doing this!
So I placed a piece of sheena's white stampin card down, and picked up some refills, I then squirted colour onto my cardstock, and then once I'd had my fill with that, I squirted the colourless blender in places, which spreads the ink and kind of bleaches it too - total amazeballs - watching it looks like cauliflowers blooming or something nice like that! I then cut them down to squares to fit my card design, see super technical NOT! 

A Close up - I'm a nerd but I find this so so cool!

Now for the mega annoying part - I can't find my colour list at all anywhere - GRRRRRRR
SO SO SORRY
This cracking image is from Mo Manning it reminds me of many people! some people who fill their cups with coffee, others tea and the sly (but clever) few who use vodka hehehehe

Have a good day
Until next time
Jo
x x x

3 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Brilliant card Jo, the background is amazing. I will defo have to give this a try.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

julie_woolston said...

Wow what a fabulous background, love it Jo.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sarah said...

Great card, great image, great technique!! xx