My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 6 March 2016

Monkey Love...

Happy Mothering Sunday to you
Big Hugs for those that need them today - I know its a day of so many mixed emotions xx

Today I have a super cute image to share with you - its cute in a different way - as soon as I saw it I knew I needed to watercolour it! 
Totally adorable!!! I really do love this image, I kept my card very clean and simple, I used an embossing folder from the Texture Elements range from Crafter's Companion.

Spectrum Aqua Markers Used
Blue - Peacock Blue, Teal, Aquamarine
Green - Bud Green, Moss, Evergreen, Tan, Slate
Gorillas - Spice, Slate, Black, Charcoal, Chocolate, Peach, Tan
Red - Crimson

Thanks for popping by
Have a lovely Sunday
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love this Jo!! Beautifully painted xx