My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 8 March 2016

May the force be with you...

Its Tuesday
already! lol

Today I have a card to share I made for my nephew who loves Star Wars
I used this fab image from Mayzyart 
I used the fab texture element folder and sprayed it with spray and sparkle, I thought it looked really effective :)
I cut the letters from 1 inch Die'sire dies and the number 8 is a 3 inch die'sire number die

So I've lost my colour list for this image, but I'll try and do from memory what I can 
Skin - fs2,7,tn2,3,4,5,fs6,8,pp4
Hair - eb6,5,8,eb2
White - IG3,5,TB1
Brown - EB6,EB5
Blue - BGR3,4,5
Cream - EB1,2,BG3
Grey - Ig3,5,7,9,tb

Thanks for popping by
Have a fab day
Jo
x x x

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a great card Jo and I bet Kai loved it!! xx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely fantastic Jo I am sure your Nephew will love it.
Hugs Julie xxx

Judith said...

great Star wars card Jo - love the embossing folder effect. have you seen the Yoda image on Sassy Studios - its fab! hugs judith x

Sue from Oregon said...

Amazing!