My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 21 January 2016

Tired Thursday...

Oh my gosh
What a busy week, I cannot believe I have not been able to blog since Monday argh, sorry
My hand has been giving me jip with the colder weather, not sure how I'm going to get through the bitter winter when it kicks in! PLEASE don't snow lol 

Today I have a card to share from Sara's Recent NEW Love range launch
You can check out everything Crafter's Companion on the Website
I used stick it on the die card cardstock, and covered it in glitters, the love die I cut in black card and covered in diamond nuvo glitter, I love the way the glitter looks different on each card stock. I used some 3d glue gel to raise them, the papers are from the paper pad.

Sorry to be short and sweet today
Have a great night
Jo
x x x

3 comments:

Debs said...

Fabulous card Joey - love all the bling and great layering.
Hope the hand is better soon.
Debs xx

Donna said...

Stunning and eelgant card Jo, love all the glitter and sparkle too and the big pink bow...perfect finish :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

So stunning Joey.Those dies are fabulous and i love your design and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx