My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Simply Betty - Wednesday...

LOL
So I also missed my Simply Betty Saturday post eeeek
So its here but on a Wednesday - so I still hit the one a week
Well technically it'll be 2 this week, but we aren't counting (much) hehehe

Todays Card I have used poorly Betty
How sweet does she look all feeling sorry for herself and snuggled in a blankie
I don't look this good when I'm poorly! My hair comes out my head and goes frizzy in every direction - then it gets greasy and goes flat in every direction! lol - nightmare!
I wanted to keep her Clean and Simple and pastelly in colours :)
The papers are from the gorgeous Floral Delights range from Sara Davies, the embossing folder is Grande dots, I have wanted that folder for forever! so I'm chuffed I have finally got my mitts on it, the smaller dotty folder is the petite dots, the oval and funky shape are nesties, ribbon and lace from my stash.

Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin - FS2,7,TN2,3,4,5,FS6,8,PP4
Hair - EB5,6,8,IG9
Pink - FS6,8,PP4
Aqua - BT1,3
Grey - BG1,5
White - IG3,5,TB1, Blender
Blue - TB1,2,3,BT1
Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen

Thanks for popping by today
Have a fab day
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Love the colour combo Jo and I love the fabulous image too.
Hugs Julie xxx l

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Joey, I love everything about it :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx