My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 11 January 2016

Mo Manning Monday...

Monday again...already
I'm waiting for the day the government add an extra day into the weekend! boy do I need one

I had a fab time seeing my Brother and his family on Saturday - his new little baby is absolutely beautiful - I made sure to get lots of snuggles. We grew up in different households so we are finally connecting as adults and I am so grateful to have him as a part of my life. He also has 8 children and 2 grandchildren so I'm even more happier - next to being a Mum being an Aunty is my most treasured thing - So as you can imagine I am totally over the moon!!! His Grandchildren are the most adorable twin girls and they turn 1 today, Happy Birthday Lillie and Poppie
X X X

So todays cards are what I made for them using gorgeous images from Mo Manning

I made two identical easel cards one for each of the girlies. I used A3 patterned card from Crafter's Companion and made my easel base using my Ultimate Pro. The number 1, lettering and swirls are from Die'sire and the heart, oval and fancy shape are spellbinder dies.

 Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin - FS6,8,PP4, FS2,7,TN2,3,4,5
Hair - EB3,5,6,8
White - IG1,3,5,TB1, BLENDER
Pink - FS6,8,PP4
Lilac - HB1,2,3,LV2,3
Beige - EB1,2,BG4
Sprakle pen - Rose Quartz


 The next cards of course had to be Bow cards and this were for them from their Mummy :)
I used centura pearl and papers from the Floral Delights range from Sara Davies range - you will find them in the Crafter's Companion shop. This is one of my fave images from Mo :) she is too cute. I used lots of dies on this one, the half doily, centre oval and chandelier are from the downton abbey collection, the leaf swirl, lettering and number is die'sire, the little Birthday sentiment is from the essentials only words collection. The heart is spellbinders. 

Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin - FS6,8,PP4, FS2,7,TN2,3,4,5
Hair - EB3,5,6,8
White - BLENDER, IG1,3,5,TB1
Pink - FS6,8,PP4
Sparkle pen Rose Quartz

Thanks for stopping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x

9 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely stunning Jo love this design .
Hugs Julie xxx

debby4000 said...

WOW these are amazing and sooooo cute.
luv
Debby

Laine said...

These are stunning Joey and sure to be loved and treasured.
Laine
xx

angelwhispers said...

Stunning Joey I bet the little princesses loved them just perfect for little ladies and two gorgeous designs just lush. Chanelle x

Elaine Stark said...

Stunning cards Joey. Elaine

Sarah said...

These are adorable!! xx

Judith said...

What a gorgeous collection of cards Jo - twins means twice the work for card makers too! I love names on childrens cards I think it makes them extra special x

Kat W said...

Oh gosh, these are stunners...two amazing designs and I love all the pretty die cuts layered with the pretty papers :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Brawny x said...

Oh wow all are stunning cards joey. X