My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 9 November 2015

Miserable Monday...

Well not me - My card lol

This kitty just makes me smile! I know its a cat but it kinda makes me look at it and say " like a bear with a sore head" the kinda look I give out when I am really really really NOT in the mood lol - worst still you can imagine some Diva cats looking like this in that thing we call Real Life- That in itself is like a swear word! -  HAHAHA

I did say yesterday I brought a few Animals from Some Odd Girl and this is another 
Honestly I had so much fun colouring this image up! he is faberooney
I used my Spectrum Noir markers to colour him and mounted him to my card using 3d glue gel. The papers are from the 12 x 12 Floral Delights Paper Pad range from Sara Davies at Crafter's Companion - these are delightful papers! I matted using kraft card and matt black card. I used the Textures Embossing folder Basket Weave - you will find this over in the Crafter's Companion Shop. The sentiment I think is from Simply Betty Stamps - sorry not 100% and the sentiment on the inside which no surprise I did not take a pic of is from Penny Black - It says - if you don't like my attitude...Get a dog - I think I may make another and use that on the outside too :)

Spectrum Noir Markers Used
BG1,2,4,5
FS6,8
EB1
TB2

I hope we all have a better day than this kitty
Until Next Time
Jo
x x x

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your fun card.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

ROFL, I know that expression well - I see it on Rosie most days! Awesome work on the fur hunny, terrific card. Blinkin' brilliant. Hugs xx

coops said...

lol so stunning joey.really love the expressions on the cats face and the sentiment is genius.amazing colouring too :D

xx coops xx

MagsB said...

Jo, that kitty is perfect for a Monday morning when the weekend's over and the working week begins again! A fab, fun card!

love Mags B x

chrissy xx said...

Well she sure looks a little 'grumpy', but, what a sweetie!
LOve your colours and design Joey. Such a fun sentiment too.
Chrissyxx