My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 30 November 2015

Hello Monday...

Good Morning All
I am actually looking forward to this week!

We welcome December tomorrow and it promises (fingers crossed) to be a great month of preparing and fun leading up to Christmas
I STILL have not done nearly enough for anything I need, so I may end up buying a box of cards
SHOCK HORROR
Scrub that I may just give none instead - eeeeeeeeeeeek

Anyway's...
I was asked for a New Baby Card
and there was only one card design for it and one image

I used Sandra's Bow card template and papers from Sara's Floral Delights range - you will find it over in the Crafter's Companion Shop :) along with the dies - which are from the Downton Abbey range and the Die'sire Leaf Swirl set. All sentiments I printed from the comp, I used a little acetate to pop it up from the card. I used Spec Noir Markers on this sweetie, all embellies from my stash.


Spec Noir Markers Used
Skin - FS2,7,TN2,3,4,5, BG5, FS6,8
Pink - FS6,8,PP5,BG4

I would like to enter this into 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's - Anything Goes - Twist - Add a Die Cut

Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x


1 comment:

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Jo, I do love this Bow card design.
Pauline
x