My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Floral Delights...

Wednesday Already?!...
This week is rocketing through!

Today Sara Davies launches a gorgeous new addition to her Signature Range
Oh my gosh - you are going to LOVE this
Floral Delights
and it does exactly what it says on the tin - Delights
The papers are my faves LOL - Don't I always say that - but they are! hehehe
I tried the clean and simple look again lol - I really liked how this one ended up :) I embossed the white card with the stylish swirls embossing folder and matted it on coredinations, the flourish is stunning - I can see this being a go to die for sure for me! the sentiment and topper are also from the range - gorgeous colour palette and the scalloped border is a fab new die too - I love that little stitched edge detail to it!


I would like to enter this into
Brown Sugar - No Patterned Paper

Thanks for Stopping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x



4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Jo lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Great card. Beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a beautiful card, the colours and layers are gorgeous.
Lorraine

Lo Scatolone di Dodò said...

Nice card, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
Good luck!
Giada DT