My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 25 September 2015

Scruffy Little Cat...

FFFFFFFFFFFriday :)

The last day of the get up at the ungodly hour of the week!
Alarms OFF OFF OFF 
hehehe
Not sure of the weekend plans but I know its gonna be busy :)

Today I have a Scruffy Little Cat card to share
This lady is FANTASTIC :)
I really enjoy colouring these up 
You can find all things Scruffy Little Cat/Kitten over in the Crafter's Companion Shop
I coloured my girlie up with spectrum noir markers. My card base I cut using centura pearl - I then used the fab Doily Lattice Edge'able - I absolutely LOVE the Edge'ables :) The lettering is from Die'sire the 1 inch alphabets, and the numbers also Die'sire the 3 inch ones :)
I used some kraft card and some coredinations embossed, and inked with distress inks.

Hoooooorah
I have a Colour list today
Skin - TN2,3,4,5, PP4
Hair - TN8, BG6, EB3,8
Pink - BG3, FS6,8,PP3
Brown - EB8
Grey - BG6,7
Cream - EB1,2,IG4
Outline - BGR1
Floor - BGR1,GG1,GG3
Side View :)

Thanks for popping over today
Have a fab Friday
Until next time
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hey there Joey, another great card - love it!