My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Happy 18th Birthday Charlie :D ...

Happy Wednesday :D

Mid week already huh?!

Its our not so little anymore nephews Birthday today the Big 18! omgosh
We are all due to go and have a few beers Friday night to celebrate!
Hope you have a wonderful day Charlie - Happy 18th!
Love you heaps x x x

Here is the card I made for him :D
I used this fab image from Renkodoodles coloured with Spec noirs
The die is from Crafter's Companion and is the circle accordion with no overlays on, I sprayed the black card with some spray and sparkle. I cut the nesting dies on contrasting black and red card, the number 18 is cut from the Die'sire 3 inch numbers and the sentiment done on my comp. Only a couple of embellies lol

Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin - TN2,3,4,5,FS7
Red - DR5,7,CR9
White - TB2, IG2
Blue - TB2,3
Hair - EB3,5,TN8
Black - IG9, True Black
Pink - FS6,8

Thanks for popping by today
Until next time
Jo
x x x


1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Jo
Dianne xx :)