My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 13 September 2015

Cream Crackered!...

Whoa! What a busy Sunday its been!

I have cleaned, ironed, cooked (first beef casserole of the season :) made cards and I'm fit for bed
I thought I'd pop in and share another card I made :)
Before that tho,
I'll tell you a little story about what happened here last night 

"So last night we found a snake in our garden.. every hair of mine stood on end I was petrified! , mart put him in a box with a lid n gave him air holes... rspca arrived this morning to take our snake - which was actually a slow worm ðŸ˜±ðŸ˜‚ so if a worm is longer than a few centimetres it's a snake - I apologised for wasting his time"

I'm scared every time I step in the garden now lol

I have a couple of cards to share using the fab Prestige Christmas Word dies and the Reindeer Dance Edge'able, I think thats my fave one from the collection!
You will find the range in the Crafter's Companion Shop 
I folded my card blank and used the edgeable along the fold, I covered it in some ink and glitter, I think the papers are my minds eye???? which I mounted on black card, the circle dies are from the accordion card Circle die, and I added some bling. The Merry and Bright sentiment is such fun! I cant wait to use this more :)

This one uses the "LOVE" Prestige die, I cut it twice and stuck one flat and one of the curved acetate, the poinsettia is from the Christmas Classique dies.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend
Until next time
Jo 
x x x




2 comments:

Sue said...

2 very gorgeous cards Joey do love your Reindeers.
I would have done the same as you with the creepy crawly,hugs xx

Tracy said...

Hey hun,
I really have been crap at visiting blogs lately..sorry.
These are some really beautiful cards, I am in love with the dies (list as long as my arm is forming lol).
I hope all is well and you are over your snake attack ;) xx