My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 22 September 2015

ARRRRRRRRRRGH...

I can't find my list of pens I used for todays card!
The worse thing is I have a book I jot them all down in, and its not been listed?! WHY?! lol

I hope you are all having a great start to the begining of the week :)

Today I have a card to share using a cracking image from Simply B Stamps
I do love these stamps!
I am trying to use lots of my digis at the moment, it feels like forever since I have :)

Once again I have used the STUNNING template from Sandra, you can buy it HERE
I think black card really makes these cards pop :)
I used one of the Embossilicious folders from Crafter's Companion, on pink coredinations - the sentiments were computer generated, I used the gorgeous NEW dies from the Downton Abbey Collection - You can see all things Crafter's Companion HERE in the shop :) I used the Half doily, ornate mirror and Chandelier. I coloured her up with Spectrum Noirs :) 

I'm trying to remember the pens from my head - but I may miss one or two - eeeek

Skin - FS7, TN2,3,4,5, PP5
Hair - EB3,5,8
Pink - FS6,8, & I think PP4
Grey - IG9 I think
Blue - Tb3,4

Hope you all have a fabulous day
Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Jo love this design.
Hugs Julie xxx

coops said...

Oh wow so stunning Joey.I love the fantastic shape and your colouring and image are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx