My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Monster...

Hiya Everyone
MIDWEEK! ALREADY
Gees, how fast is this week going

Last month I was GDT for Sassy Studio designs, and some of the cards I had not blogged, here is one I made using the fab and fun
My Ella has just started to like these kind of dolls that are out there, and dictated to me my colour scheme, once I had coloured her, she informed me my skin needed to be lighter or something lol
I loved her, so I printed her larger and cut her down, and then I decided to keep the card very clean and simple so only a couple of embellies from my stash.

Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin - BT1,2,3,4,5
Hair - IG7,8,9,True Black, LV3
Lilac - HB1,2,3
Pink - BP3,4,6
Grey - IG3,4,5
White - IG2,3,IB1
Orange - OR2,3

Thanks for popping by
Have a GREAT Day
Jo
x x x

No comments: