My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Destinations...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all well today

How are you enjoying the shows :)
Fiona Clayton is bringing us some gorgeous ideas and fab shows over on Create and Craft, do check them out along with the facebook/twitter and pinterest pages

Today I have another few Destinations cards to share with you

One of my oldest friends lost her Mum suddenly many years ago, and we were all so shocked. Her Mum absolutely loved and collected Budda's - Everytime I see a Budda I think of her, so this card is just for you Sue, may you sleep peacefully xxx

I stamped the Budda and Peace word with a versamark pad and sprinkled gold embossing powder over it and heated it up. I used another of the stamps and stamped randomly in black ink over papers printed from the cd rom, I kept the card very clean and simple.

I cut the mermaid away from the main piece of card and mounted her onto some paper from the cd rom with 3d glue, the main backing paper is from the kit too, I added a paperkit sentiment and a few embellies then sprayed with spray and sparkle.

I think everyone knows my fave part of a Crafter's Companion cd rom is the card companions, and this cd was no exception. I used some paper from the paper pad as well, and I edged everything with distress inks, the sentiment is from the paperkit, embellies from my stash,

Thanks for popping by
Have a lovely day
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab collection of cards, great colours. I ahve some candy so hop over x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous collection of cards Jo , mine came yesterday loving playing with them.
Hugs Julie xxx