My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 15 May 2015

Destinations...

Hiya Everyone
Happy Friday
Hope you are all doing ok

Its our Anniversay today :) This time last year we were in Rome, what I would do to go back there, I think thats probably my happy place :)
Happy Anniversary Mart x x x

I am super excited for the New launch over on Create and Craft on Monday with the lovely 
Fiona Clayton - this collection is my most FAVOURITE yet, it is truly beautiful
Don't forget to hit record so you can catch the shows!

This first card uses some of the paperkit and inserts, they are AMMMMMMMMMazing, I was giddy with excitement when I opened the package :) I made a double easel from some centura pearl and used some black card and some coredinations - you will find those over in the Crafter's Companion shop. I added some embellies from my stash, and the little branches are from the Kimono Die range - this is Blossom branch and is so adaptable - one of my most used dies at the moment :)

This project uses some of the gorgeous stamps and elements from the amazing cd rom. There are little suitcases on there that you can make up, I also had an old card/chipboard one from many moons ago which I decided to open up and fill with different bits and pieces. I covered it in some paint and I used some gold gliding wax on its trim. Everything was edged with distress inks too :) and I used some gorgeous kraft card.

These suitcases are fab, there is a variety on the cd rom so you can pick your destination :)

This is one of the stamps I stamped onto one of the tags from the cd rom, I used distress inks and randomly dabbed them over the stamp so it stamped in a mixed colour.

I used lots of little bits from the cd rom, tags, postcards, The lady is one of the stamps I coloured with spectrum aquas - at present I cannot find my colour list :( sorry we are in the middle of decorating. I added some embellies from my stash and some chipboard pieces, the pearls I stuck onto a piece of string to create a little necklace.

Do check out what my teamies have been up to - be prepared to be amazed :)
Truly stunning projects

Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x

No comments: