My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 11 May 2015

CATCH UP DT POST...

Hiya Everyone
Monday again
Off for a school trip to the Fire Station this morning with Ella :) 
Only an hour or so, so not too long lol

Today I am posting a Digital Delights DT Catch up Post
There was a BRAND NEW RELEASE last week and I have my make from the week before too, eeeeeek, Super Sorry
You will find all images in the SHOP HERE

My first card used the FAB 
This was one of the fab NEW releases from last week :)
I coloured him up with markers and I wanted to keep him very clean and simple, the sentiment is also from Digital Delights, which I placed before him before I printed. The papers and card are from my stash.

Spectrum Noir Pens Used
Skin - FS4,7,TN3,4,CR3,5
Hair - IG9
Purple - PL3,4,5
Green - JG5, LG5
Gold - GB10,11
Outline - BGR1
Red - DR5,6,7


My card for the week before used the fabulous
(she is one of my faves!)
I coloured the image up with markers and added some pearls to some of the flower centres, the bunting is a Die'sire die and the sentiment is also from Digital Delights. I mounted Samantha onto my card using 3d glue.

Spec Noir pens Used
Background
Sky - IB1
Green - JG6,LG5,CG4
Aqua - BT2,5,7
Yellow - CT3,4,GB3
Pink - BP5,7
Purple - PL3,4
Red - DR1,2,3
Grey - BG3,5,7
Samantha
Skin - FS4,7,TN3,4,CR3,5
Hair - EB2,TN1,BG5,GB7
Aqua - BT1,2,3
White - IB1, BGR1
Grey - IG9
Pink - CR3,5

Apologies again for the delay
Hope you all have a lovely Monday
Jo
x x x




No comments: