My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 13 April 2015

Happy Monday
Hope you are all well :)

I had a lovely day on Saturday mooching around Ally Pally and got a few nice new goodies :)
I can't wait to get started on a few projects :)

There is a FAB NEW LAUNCH over on Create and Craft with the fabulous
"Kimono Range"

This range is absolutely stunning, I totally loved working with it and I just know you will too
You can check out the 4 Day Deal over on the Channel and do check out the Crafter's Companion Shop too :) 
I reckon this one will be such a hit! Its different and a little grown up, the colour pallettes are gorgeous
This is one of my fave Card Companions, I adore the colours on it and the little touches of red. I used some kraft card and coredinations and printed one of the 3d bows from the cd rom, I then copied it onto a paper I printed from the cd rom so it was the same colour. The little Birdcage is one of the NEW KIMONO dies - absolutely fabulous dies these are, the embellies are from my stash. I printed one of the inserts from the design sets to finish the inside.

This is from the decoupage section of the cd rom, I did not use all the layers that were printed but you can get so much dimension, especially if you use 3d glue to choose your size between the layers. I added some flowers and a tassel from my stash, the papers are from the cd rom also.

Thanks for popping by today
Have a GREAT day
Jo
x x x

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great samples Jo...very elegant xx

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous, as always hun, super duper brilliant! Hugs xx

coops said...

oh wow these are stunning joey.the images are beautiful ;D

xx coops xx