My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 3 April 2015

Art by Mi Ran...

Happy Good Friday

Hope you are all well
We have plans for today, but sadly the weather says rain so we shall see what happens

Its time for another Art by Mi Ran Challenge
Thanks for joining us last time
This time around our theme is 
"Anything Goes"
A nice easy one
You can find all Mi rans images in the SHOP HERE
The one I have used today is a gorgeous Mi ran image designed for Whimsy Stamps
I made an easel card and covered it with cardstock and papers, the sentiment is from my collection, the image I coloured with Spectrum noirs, although the list I cannot findd right now arrrrgh.
I used lots of pretty flower embellies and I love gingham ribbon, the fence die is a doohickey and the butterfly a die'sire.
I added a little glitter to her wings :)


I would like to enter her into
Card Mania - Flowers
Crafty Hazelnut - Any Goes with Patterned Paper
Fab and Funky - Lots of Layers

Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x



3 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card...what a sweet image and pretty colours...Thank you for joining us this week at Fun n Funky...Julieannex

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

scrapfantazje said...

Thank you for playing along with us at Card Mania Challenges.
Good luck!
Marzena DT