My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 2 March 2015

Without Words...

Hiya Everyone
Monday again :)

Its time for another challenge over on Without Words
Thankyou for joining us last time around
This month our theme is
"Cards for Easter or One with a Bunny"
Do check out what my teamies have made - fabulous as always
I have used this super cute girlie from Art by Mi ran you will find her HERE. I coloured her up with markers and mounted her onto my white on white card with 3d glue. I used some diecuts the fence is a doohickey, the clouds are memory box (I think)

Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x

6 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love it x

Squirrel x said...

Such a super cute "bunny" hun, and adorable colours. Brilliant, as always. Hugs xx

Lorraine said...

She looks so sweet!
Lorraine x

Danielle said...

Very sweet card Joey. Love the all-white background!
Hugs, Danielle x

Jane said...

Another fab card Joey xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Joey, love your sweet card!
Hugs Lynsey x