My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Times gone by...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all well :)
Mid week already!

Friday sees Crafter's Companion launch a FAB new collection
Times Gone By
It is launching as a Pick of the Week
This one is cracking! I love the content of this CD rom :) and the stamps are fantastic
You can check out the Facebook pages for lots of peeks from my teamies
The Bingo pad, how super cool is this! I love the idea of having this as a stamp, the sentiment is also a stamp from the collection. I inked my background with some distress inks and stamped the bingo stamp randomly. I stamped extra ones and used my pokey tool to curl them a little, I cut lots of Die'sire 1 inch numbers and stuck them to little circles to make my bingo balls, I then covered them in glossy accents. I was trying to make 65 the more prominent number :) I finished it with a little ribbon.

Thanks for popping by
Have a FABBY day
Jo
x x x




1 comment:

Tracy said...

Holy ..Joey this is utterly fantastic !!! The numbers look amazing, total wow card xx