My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 4 March 2015

New dies...

Hello Friends

Hope you are all ok :)

You can never ever have too many dies right?!
Especially when they can build up scenes
Leann will be on Create and Craft this weekend with some FAB NEW Spring and Summer dies
and they are amazeballs :)

You will find heaps of goodies over in the Crafters Companion Shop

Today I have a couple of makes to share using some of these new dies

This one is a little different to my usual style, but I do love it. The birdie and sentiment is from the Vintage Collection CD Rom, the embellies are from my stash. The numbers are from Die'sire, as is the quilling flower. The NEW dies are the flourish in the corner, the bunting, the clockhands which is a birdhouse and the cloud :) I inked all edges with a little ink and the embossing folder is from the Barkley collection. I hope you like it :) 

This one I think is my absolute FAVE! I have used from the NEW dies the 4 seasons tree and the rolling landscape, which I cut the trees from, the sentiment is from the NEW stamps, embellies from my stash. This tree is amazing! It comes with different leaves and blooms which you can make up as you choose, I coloured vellum with an aquamarker and then ran it though my Ebosser lots and lots, then used a balltool in the vellum to give them some dimension and stuck them to my tree, I love the way it looks :)

Thanks for Popping by
Jo
x x x

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgoues dies and cards jo.
At hank tree is fantastic love it
Hugs Kelly

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous cards Jo, love the detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Danielle said...

I'm going to nickname you the 'Die Queen' Joey - these cards are gorgeous! I absolutely adore the tree!
Hugs, Danielle x

coldwaters2 said...

Two gorgeous cards Jo love that first one especially with all the layers and my favourite colours, fantastic work.
hugs
lorraine x