My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Hello Mr Postie...

Happy Tuesday :)
Hope you are all doing alright :)

Today I have a couple of NEW HOME cards to share with you
The lollipop lady at hubbys work needed a couple :)
How cute is this postie?! I absolutely love him. I coloured him with markers and mounted him onto a die using 3d glue. The sentiment done on the comp and embellies from my stash. The fence is a doohickey, and the clouds from my stash. This guy is avaliable in a set from Deasy Designs

This one I used a tiddlyinks image and coloured it with markers, again I mounted it using 3d glue, the fence is a doohicky and the clouds I think are from memory box, the papers and embellies are from my stash.

Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh they are both fabulous.
luv
Debby

cheryl said...

oh this is just so so cute hun,love the colours,and the layout is awesome hugs Cherylxxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are great joey x