My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 13 March 2015

Friday 13th...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are well
My post today has nothing Friday 13th related lol

I made a card for Mother's Day using the gorgeous Moonbeam Meadow Collection from Crafter's Companion - you should be able to find it over in the SHOP
I cut the image with a die and layered it up on my easel base, the papers are from the Sweet Treats cd rom :) (I love that one) the bunting from the recently launched Spring and Summer dies, the sentiments were computer generated, and lots of embellies from my stash. I coloured this up with Spectrum Noirs

Spectrum Noirs Used
Yellow - LY1,2,3
Grey - BG1,2,3,5
Peach/Pink - FS3,4,6,7,8,9
Green - LG1,2,3
Beige - EB2
Lilac - HB1,2,3
Aqua - BT1

Thanks for popping by Today
I hope its a good one
Jo
x x x

No comments: