My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 22 March 2015

Four Seasons...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all doing ok :)

Here today with a make I made for the recent Spring and Summer Die'sire launch
This tree is amazing!
You will find it over in the Crafter's Companion Shop
All the little leaves and blooms come with it 
I used one of the textured embossing folders and I used the debossed side. I cut the different leaves and blooms and added them to my trees, The vellum I coloured over with an aquamarker and then used a ball tool in the centre to give it some dimension, the snow I used is some flower soft. The sentiment is from the new stamps also launched, and embellies from my stash

Thanks for Popping by
Hope you have a lovely day
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning joey.really love the clever design with the season changing tree`s and the sentiment is fab :D

xx coops xx